The purpose of this policy is to set out clear and concisely how we use and store your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) effective from 25th May 2018.
1. Information we gather
As part of our procedures to register new clients specifically for the provision of therapy services.
Full Name, Date of Birth, Contact Details to including email address and telephone number, demographic information such as postcode or address, Special categories of information documenting your ongoing health and wellbeing to be held on record for 8 years in accordance with the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council CNHC and on some cases for 10 years to meet with our insurance providers obligations.
2. What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We will use the information to be able to provide you with the best
- required treatment and discuss previous appointments and make comparative assessment through consultation
- We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or
- other information which we think you may find interesting using the
- email address which you have provided, but only if you have given us
- permission to do so
- We may contact you by email or phone about your appointments (reminders)
- Your name and phone number are saved electronically in our phone so that we can call or sms you regarding your appointments
- Your name and email address are stored electronically in our email system so that we can contact you regarding your appointments
- Your name, email address and mobile phone number are stored in our contacts data base so that we can send you an email reminder a week before your appointment and an sms reminder a day before your appointment
3. You and your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website or complete a consultation screening , we do not use that information for direct marketing purposes unless you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about Advance Laser Aesthetics or third parties which we think you may find interesting but only if you tell us that you wish this to happen. Currently we have no direct marketing systems in place although this is subject to change.
You have the right to know what personal information we hold about you. You may request this information by emailing us or by using the contact form via the contact us page on the website.
If you believe that any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the address on our website or by using the contact form on the 'contact us' page (under 'about us'). We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You have the right to ask us to delete any information we hold on you.
Please write to us, email us or by using the contact form on the 'contact us' page (under 'about us'), which specific data you would like us to remove.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
5. Client Management System
We use a third party software provider called Pathway Software Ltd to create client history records via its dedicated patient management system Write UPP. We do not share any client information with this company. Pathway Software provide full assurance to all their users with regards to safeguarding data and provision of back up and disaster recovery to its end users. https://www.writeupp.com/privacy-policy/
6. Third party web links
We will provide links to other websites as part of the user experience and provision of information that we feel will be of benefit to users of our website. By using these links and leaving our site , you will need to make your self aware of additional third party privacy policies as we have no control of how your information may be used upon leaving our site.
7. Payments to Advance Laser Aesthetics
8. Our details.
Advance Laser Aesthetics is a privately owned therapy business. Our trading address is C/O Room 6, The Wellness Centre, 1a Cavendish Court, South Parade, Doncaster DN1 2DJ.
The website www.advancelaser.co.uk is owned and operated by Advance Laser Aesthetics and designed and maintained by BurstingBox Ltd.